* Waking up at 11:30pm last night after going to bed at 10:30pm & feeling like I had already slept for hours.
* Writing a note to Tanner on his napkin this morning and left it inside his lunchbox. (I remember getting these in elementary school & loving them. Mom even wrote poems. They were always my favorite) When Tanner came home from school I asked him how his day was & if he found a surprise in his lunch? Then he pulled the napkin out of his pocket. He kept it!! Isn't he so sweet???

* Taking the boys over to great grandma's house this afternoon to do a little pulling weeds & picking up garbage. Then we went inside & Tanner cleaned out her silverware drawer & Carson dusted while I vacuumed her house. She was very thankful. We need to do that more often.

*These 3 boys lined up on grandma's couch enjoying a tootsie pop.
9 comments:
I love how naturally service oriented you are! Thanks for the example!
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Today was a good day, how nice that you guys did that for your Grandma!!
That is so sweet to help out Z! And, I love the note in Tanner's lunch box...and the man at the grocery. That made me cry.
I can't wait until parker can read so I can give him little notes. You're so sweet! I feel like I haven't read your blog in months. You have so much fun stuff going on. Sorry for the neglect! I still love you. I LOVE your new little motto.! So perfect.
all those things are so sweet.
just be- lovin it!
you so inspire me!
That is so sweet! I do that with my kids too. (when they decide to take their lunch) I love that he kept it!
I love this post. It reminds me of when I was young. My mom would take us to our great grandmas to do service. I think our moms must have been in on the lunch box note thing together. That is so cute that he kept your note in his pocket. I would be happy too about all of those things. Good day!!!
Tanner reminds me so much of Trevor. He has such a big heart!
That is so cute that he noticed his note! I wrote on the kids sandwich baggies on the first day of school. Gabe didn't even notice, so obviously he just threw it away, Jules told me not to do it anymore because it is embarassing, and Alex was the only one who thought it was sweet. I guess one out of three isn't bad. :)
Post a Comment