what good sports! that doesn't look very fun. but they seem to be making the best of it... and you too.
That is so funny! I love the picture of all the boys!
That's some trouble in that wheel barrow. Just kidding...they are so super cute! I wanna try out that jack hammer!
That wheelbarrow picture is so classic. I love it.
I am so impressed with that hole! And even more impressed that you "outdug" Brian! He told me that.
Brian seriously deserves a "hook" for not picking up the jackhammer before the weekend. Let me get this straight, he didn't feel like going to the shop to pick it up? I wanna knock him out.
You know...they have people in front of Home Depot that will do that for you;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what good sports! that doesn't look very fun. but they seem to be making the best of it... and you too.
That is so funny! I love the picture of all the boys!
That's some trouble in that wheel barrow. Just kidding...they are so super cute! I wanna try out that jack hammer!
That wheelbarrow picture is so classic. I love it.
I am so impressed with that hole! And even more impressed that you "outdug" Brian! He told me that.
Brian seriously deserves a "hook" for not picking up the jackhammer before the weekend. Let me get this straight, he didn't feel like going to the shop to pick it up? I wanna knock him out.
You know...they have people in front of Home Depot that will do that for you;)
Post a Comment