We picked Ryan up from the airport yesterday. His flight came a little early & we didn't know this until he walked up to us talking & said "Who are we waiting for?" It was pretty funny. We didn't even get to embarrass him with all the signs that Kim made. Oh well! We hung out at mom's for most of the day. Tanner was loving him some Uncle Ryan. He was really into the Canadian money. And he had tons of questions about missionaries.
We had a good day! I'm so glad Ryan is home & so thankful for him & the example he has set for my boys.

9 comments:
You know, when I saw that picture I thought to myself...Your brother is so good looking he should be a model or something!
Sorry, I just happened to be there the night you guys were talking about that!
It's great to have your brother back, I'm sure! Always fun!
Welcome home, Ryan
Lot of smiles in that picture. Thanks for sharing, Amber.
Tanner was loving him some Ryan.. all the boys were! I am so glad he is home!
Chuck's plane came in early too when he got home. It is always so exciting. I hope you guys enjoy some good family time.
Holy Cow!!! My little seminary student is an RM....Geezzz I feel old! He looks super cute!
Ryan is adorable. What a little hottie. And, where is Carson in that picture? I'm glad you guys had a good day. It's always fun hanging at your moms huh? Love your familY!
At least you guys were at the right gate, right? Brad came off the plane with his parents to find no one at the gate. We were all a few gates down - he thought he was so unloved! Les
Glad he's back! And it's funny to hear that he has the knuck accent! We were wondering if he was going to come home wearing a Canadian tuxedo but I guess the missionary dress code doesnt vary in Canada eh?
First- YAY! In-ground trampolines RULE!!!! You guys are hard core, I love it! I also hear that they are breeding grounds for black widows, so beware. Sorry I missed ya while in town, it would have been cool to hang. And your brother is AWESOME!!!! Im sure tomorrow will be great!
Post a Comment