Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Red Rock


We decided to take a trip out to Red Rock this last weekend. I think it would have been a good idea...........except it was so HOT!!! Oh & we picked a hard trail. The boys did good but it was just taking them a long time to do everything. On the way back to the truck I had Crew on my shoulders & Brian carried Carson on his. We were trying to hurry and get out of the sun.
Here we are enjoying the shade!







7 comments:

Candace said...

oh my gosh....tanner's face is so cute in that last photo & carson's little bunny finger hand is cracking me up. sorry it was hot.

Candace said...

oh! i just saw the "i love you" hand. awww. i want to squeeze him, he's so cute!

Jen Rose said...

How fun! You are such the best boy mom. I had to explain that one to Jen Sedillo. :) I'm sorry it's so hot! Glad you had fun!

Jennifer said...

You're so cool, even when it's hot out! I need to stop being a fairweather johnson!

Cherine said...

You guys are champs! I am not a fan of that heat! I love the pictures! Your boys are going to be little hotties!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

you are a good boy mom... i get it. haha.

last weekend was so stinking hot... maybe you could try again this weekend. i think it's suppose to be about 20 degrees cooler. crazy!

Mucho take it easy... said...

You are gonna be wishing you were back up in Red Rock this weekend instead of digging that stupid hole in your backyard! I wish I could help!