Brian is home from his trip to Maui. He had a really good time. He did the things that he loves to do most. Fishing & Hunting! He didn't keep any of the fish . But he did end up shooting 2 deer. I'm not sure if I should be excited for him......or scared because he left one with a taxidermist. It will be shipped home to him in a few weeks. And my question is .....Where are you going to hang it??? I'm scared! Be very scared for me!!!
Hee Hee - sorry Amber, but Brian cracks me up. I express my future condolences about the the placement of the deer in your house. (Was it a deer head or the whole body?!) Again - HEE HEE! ;)
I have the perfect place for your new deer! Put it at the foot of your bed..that way it's the first thing you see when you wake up every day! Too bad he didn't just bring home that little fish! Hawaii looks beautiful..we should go!!
You are so funny! I encourage Leonard to decorate his office at work, and he encourages me to decorate our home. Could Brian hang his trophy at work? Tee hee!
Ohh sister I am scared for you too!:) My Dad did that to my Mom and kept doing it. I think she now has a few mallards(ducks)hanging from the ceiling in her family room and a couple of deer on the walls. Luckily for her they don't have anywhere else to put anymore. Maybe you should start filling up your wall space before it arrives or do some rearranging.;);)
Brian is so crazy! ENOUGH ANIMALS BRO! You need to have an office for all his "stuffed" animals! =) I remember going to his Dad's and getting all freaked out because all the animals on the wall so make sure your neighbors feel at home. haha I am still laughing. Only my brother spends time in paradise hunting. I guess that is his version of paradise! But ya sweet pictures! He looks all pleased with himself with his nice looking Deer! Oh man funny guy!
YIKES! That is scary! And HOW did deer get in Hawaii????? Thats weird. And are we sure you can kill them, seems like there might not be that many on an ISLAND! :) Im just saying???
LOVED the mothers day paper! So cute! And what a pretty lai! How thoughtful he though ahead!!! what a guy.
If he is anything like Justin It will be on your living room wall! In our new house I told him he could have the family room. He asked what I was doing in the Living Room... I told him Pictures of Christ. Not much arguement there!
You have the perfect man place- the garage- it'll look fantastic there.How dare he leave you and go to Maui, it at least could have been Idaho.How are you guys?
12 comments:
Hee Hee - sorry Amber, but Brian cracks me up. I express my future condolences about the the placement of the deer in your house. (Was it a deer head or the whole body?!) Again - HEE HEE! ;)
I have the perfect place for your new deer! Put it at the foot of your bed..that way it's the first thing you see when you wake up every day!
Too bad he didn't just bring home that little fish!
Hawaii looks beautiful..we should go!!
You are so funny! I encourage Leonard to decorate his office at work, and he encourages me to decorate our home. Could Brian hang his trophy at work? Tee hee!
Ohh sister I am scared for you too!:) My Dad did that to my Mom and kept doing it. I think she now has a few mallards(ducks)hanging from the ceiling in her family room and a couple of deer on the walls. Luckily for her they don't have anywhere else to put anymore. Maybe you should start filling up your wall space before it arrives or do some rearranging.;);)
oh i forgot...nice pics! :)
Brian is so crazy! ENOUGH ANIMALS BRO! You need to have an office for all his "stuffed" animals! =) I remember going to his Dad's and getting all freaked out because all the animals on the wall so make sure your neighbors feel at home. haha I am still laughing. Only my brother spends time in paradise hunting. I guess that is his version of paradise! But ya sweet pictures! He looks all pleased with himself with his nice looking Deer! Oh man funny guy!
Good luck!
Who goes Hunting in Maui???? Seriously! Brian Howard, that's who.
Yeah, who goes to Maui to go hunting? Arent you suppose to be laying on the beach working on your tan?!? And brian is out killing Bambi!!!
YIKES! That is scary! And HOW did deer get in Hawaii????? Thats weird. And are we sure you can kill them, seems like there might not be that many on an ISLAND! :)
Im just saying???
LOVED the mothers day paper! So cute! And what a pretty lai! How thoughtful he though ahead!!! what a guy.
If he is anything like Justin It will be on your living room wall! In our new house I told him he could have the family room. He asked what I was doing in the Living Room... I told him Pictures of Christ. Not much arguement there!
You have the perfect man place- the garage- it'll look fantastic there.How dare he leave you and go to Maui, it at least could have been Idaho.How are you guys?
Post a Comment