
Carson's preschool graduation was on Thursday night. It was so cute. Miss Tina did such an awesome job with all of them. See asked each kids some questions.
These were Carson's answers:
Favorite color: green
Favorite Food: noodles
"When I grow up I want to be a bear catcher"

Each kid got to take home a frame with a class picture & a picture of themselves. They even wrote their own names. Carson put his on his dresser when he got home.
Carson still has one more year of preschool before he can go to kindergarten.
Miss Tina won't be teaching again next year. I'm sad about that because both Tanner & Carson love her. And so do I! I'm sure he will love his new teacher too.
After the graduation we celebrated with Grandpa Paul & Nana Jean at Applebee's.
10 comments:
These are so cute. You can see he's proud.
Tina is one of my most favorite friends . . .
bear catcher....ha ha ha!
That is a great idea....the frame such a neat keepsake and not cheesy you know.
Carson is hilarious. Ditto on the bear catcher! haha!
Bear catcher... that is so funny! And it is so Carson! I love how the "s" in his name is always backwards!
So Adorable!
Bear catcher? I hope he never moves back home and want to display one of his findings! He looks so cute in those pictures. And, the way he writes his name is ADORABLE!
he's so cute!!
and Miss Tina's the best! I can't believe she done with teaching...
Did he get the bear Cather thing from The Monte bean Museum here at BYU? He was loven all the bears!!! So funny!!! He looks super cute! I love his smile!
Awww...he is so cute! Miss Tina is the BEST! I am so sad she is not teaching next year. I was just going to call her to get Hope signed up for the fall. Do you know anyone else who is teaching?
I loved his answer!! He is such a sweet little boy. Brooklyn is going to miss him. She talks about him and connor alot. We will miss Ms. Tina.
Post a Comment