Monday, May 19, 2008

Crew *18 months*

Where does time go? I can't believe Crew is already 18 months old.
A few things about him that I always want to remember.

He is trying to talk. The only words we understand are dog, dada, & just started to say mama (FINALLY!!) But will only say it when he wants to.....not if anyone asks him.

He loves to take baths. He will stay in the tub till all the water is drained out.
Then will sit with the boys all wrapped on the bathroom floor.

He loves to be outside. Especially if he knows Tanner & Carson are out there. He doesn't want to miss out.


He loves to sing & dance. Favorites are ring around the rosies,
itsy bitsy spider & popcorn popping.

Gets so excited if he hears a motorcycle, truck or anything with a loud motor.

Will play with boots till she bites him.

Is such a good eater. He sometimes eats more then Carson.

Hates when I am sitting at the computer working.
Loves to play with the real phone. Will pretend to talk.

Just started watching movies or cartoons. Not for a long time.
But will laugh at funny parts. He loves Ice Age the Meltdown.

Loves to have drinks of daddy's soda.

6 comments:

Melody said...

They grow up too fast! It's kinda sad! Love the pic of him drinking the coke! Very funny!

Anonymous said...

I love the soda picture. He is so dang cute! I cannot believe he is 18 mo already! yeah for nursery age!

Jennifer said...

You've seriously got a cutie-pie on your hands!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Do you think he will still answer to Crew-bear when he is like 18? I luv that kid!

Michelle said...

Where does the time go?! It seems like you were just pregnant with him. I am jealous that he gets to go to nursery...I can't wait till it's my turn:)

Jen Rose said...

That seemed like yesterday when we were in the hospital. CRAZY! When are you having another one?