Sunday, January 13, 2008

Random things

* My NY ticket has been purchased. I am getting so excited! We will be gone for 10 days so I have alot of planning to do with the kids. I am going to for sure miss them....but did I already say that I am so excited! I get to see the Statue of Liberty. FINALLY!!!

* I am making 3 recipes this week from Deceptively Delicious cookbook. If the boys like them then I will share later!

* This is my 268 post!

* I made my blog into a book on Blurb. It really wasn't that expensive or even that hard to do.

* Went out to dinner with some friends from our ward & I tried alligator! It wasn't that bad.

* And then of course a picture I took of Crew in the bath. Boots always has to get in there too.
I like how I caught the splash.

7 comments:

Kimberly Church said...

when are you going to NY? thats so cool!

Caitlin said...

Alligator! Is that legal?

Caitlin said...

Oh, that picture of Crew and the cat in the tub is so cute...

Melody said...

I'm so jealous, someday I hope I'll talk Jason into a trip to NY. And that is so cool about making your blog into a book. I'm think I'm going to do that too. What a great idea! Does that cat actually get in the water?! Cute pic!

Cherine said...

10 days! Nice! How did the book turn out because I am going to do that!

Amber said...

Kim- march 19-28th. I'm going with Jen.

Caitlin- I'm not sure!

Melody- no the cat just sits on the side of the tub.

Cherine- I haven't gotten it yet--just ordered it.

Leah and Dustin said...

So jealous about your trip to NY! I went to Florida one summer and alligator was on every single menu but I was never brave enough to try! Cool picture of Crew and Boots!