We had pack meeting tonight. And were in charge of the raingutter regatta. We had extra boats so all the leaders got to make one if they wanted to. Well you know Brian & the boys were all over that. This is the boat. After the scouts did the race we gave everyone else a chance to race. Tanner had the best time. I don't even know how many times he raced. And he won most of those. I am scared for when he is really old enough to be in scouts!
7 comments:
That boat is so TANNER! I love it. I wish I would have come by and seen the little races. I have no clue what a raingutter regatta is. Apparently.
you can so tell that Brian drew the skull. And, ya I'm scared too. :)
Please explain what a raingutter regatta is? I was in scout for 3 months and I have never heard of that. You are such a great leader and mom.
You are in scouts! That is so awesome. I love the boat and the soapbox races. I remember my Dad helping my brothers with theirs. I think he was taping change to the bottom to make them heavier. Is that cheating?
Britt- the boys get to make these boats & then race them in raingutters filled with water. They use a straw to blow them to the finish line.
Caitlin- yes these boys used coins on their boats too. I don't think that is cheating. This isn't like the pinewood derby. You know where they get all serious about the weight.
Fun!!!!!!
Pack meeting always made me shake.
Post a Comment