Brian has been gone deer hunting since Friday morning. He was scheduled to be gone for 10 days unless he shot a deer or was tired of being in the mountains by himself. Well...........
I got a phone call from Brian this afternoon to tell me that he has been cutting up a deer for the last two hours. He is filling up the ice chests. I just had to tell him how happy I was for him! I'm not too sure how happy I am though. He didn't have good service so I am not sure how big it is or what kind of plans he has for this deer. But I am happy because he is happy & he has been waiting for this for a long time. Too bad his dad couldn't be there with him!
2 comments:
He did it!!!!!!! Dude it has been a long time if I recall right. I just request SMOKED JERKY!!!!!Good luck with all that meat and maybe that means he'll be home early!!!!
I want to see some photos of this said deer!!!!
Post a Comment