Brooke called & invited us to go with them to the Speedway on Saturday night for some truck races. You should have seen the two of us with all 5 boys. We didn't really even know what to expect. Not sure if Crew was going to be scared. Didn't bring ear plugs. We just knew that we would probably end up leaving early & not staying for the whole race. Well we did! We made it! All 146 laps. The boys of course had a blast. These trucks were so loud. All I have to say is I don't understand Nascar & the fans are crazy. They have their favorites & they love them!! We got to see the end of the race when the winner did burnouts on the track. And we got to see the fireworks. And we saw lots and lots of people. That was the best part..... people watching!
Thanks Brooke for thinking of us. We had a fun night. (sorry no pictures. we both forgot our camera)
I love that the weather is beginning to cool off. It's about time. Right?
I love that Jen & I are planning our birthday already. We are taking a trip to New York. I am so excited!
I love that we are getting new carpet in the bedrooms. It has been ordered & will be here in 2-3 weeks. I am not looking forward to moving everything out but it will be nice when it is all finished.
I love this kid! Look at how long his hair is getting! And now Carson is refusing to get a haircut & says that he wants his hair long too. And of course this started a fight because Tanner said that he always copies him.
11 comments:
Hey, we were at the races too. We didn't know what to expect either but we all had fun.
I love it that Tanner wants long hair! He is so cute.
I can't wait for our trip!
And, I love Tanner's hair long.
Carson wants to be like Tanner cause he's cool. I love it!
We had the best time! I'm so glad you guys could go with us!!!!!
Woo hoo- your post gets me all excited for Monter Jams!!March won't get here fast enough! And I know you have to be pumped about the carpet- Yippeee
See- I'm so excited I spelled "Monster" wrong.
Wow...where have I been?
new carpets?
Lucky girl that will be nice.
and a trip to NY to see the Statue of Liberty...finally a long birthday wish coming true.
Cool!
Hopefully I'll be popping out a kid by then. I'm glad I'm not the only one planning for March..NYC sounds AMAZING. You and Jen i KNOW will have a blast. Just hook me up with one of those hand bags from some random side vendor on the street...SWEET!!! haha J/K
New carpet and New York!?!?! HOW AWESOME!!! You guys will have so much fun!
New carpet just makes the whole house feel new. yahoo!
Isn't Brooke is just the funest!!! You guys are brave!!! Sounds like it was fun though, you are such good Moms!!!
Ooo that's way cool you guys get to go to New York! I don't get Nascar people either haha. I went to the monster truck races out there the night before instead!
Post a Comment