Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Preschool

Carson's first day of preschool was today. He was so excited to go this morning. He asked me if I was just going to drop him off & when I told him yes that I would pick him up later , he told me that he would be ok. He is such a big boy now!

He wanted me to take a picture of his Diego backpack. He had a good day. When I picked him up he told me that he learned lots of things but he couldn't remember.

5 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Miss Tina has her work cut out! Just Kidding. She's gonna love Carson just as much as we do! He is a character! I'm so glad he had fun and told you not to worry that he'd be ok. How cute!

Mucho take it easy... said...

His comb-over is pretty sweet!

Caitlin said...

He looks so cute with his hair parted on the side!

Candace said...

hee hee! he looks so cute!

chanel said...

soo cute!
Go Diego GO!
why can they never remember what they do in preschool? Is it that hard?!?! I practically beg to get info from Jules!