Sunday, September 09, 2007

Look who we got to see yesterday. We took a day trip to Victorville to see Kim play soccer! It was a long day but worth it to see her. The boys had a good time & for the most of the ride Crew was good. Until the last hour. He was ready to be out of his car seat. I am glad we got the chance to go. Good game Kim!!!

5 comments:

Cherine said...

I bet Kimberly loved you guys going out there to see her play. How fun!

P.S Did she win?

Jen Rose said...

That sounds like you guys had fun! Aren't you glad you made the trip? I remember when I moved away from home.....it was the greatest day ever to see family!

Brooke said...

That looks so fun! I miss that girl! I bet you guys had a good time!

chanel said...

how fun! you guys are the BEST family!!!!!

Kimberly Church said...

Thank you so much for coming. It was great to see you guys. Sorry it was such a boring game though! haha love ya sista!