
Ok so here is THE DEER! He was so excited to have gotten a deer and on the opening day. We are excited because he is home & doesn't have to go back to work till monday. I am also excited because my prayers have been answered. Yes he is going to have it mounted (because he hasn't shot a deer in 18 years!) & no it is not going to be hung inside the house. He told me it will go in the garage. Can you see me smiling!!
Thanks to Chris & Kayla who went with Brian to help. Brian was telling me how funny Kayla is. She didn't really want to get close to it after it was shot. They had to beg her to take this picture of the two of them. And how she said that Brian can pay her back my giving her the four wheeler as payment! She had fun riding it! Anyways thanks again! Brian was glad you came & you were such a big help.
11 comments:
wow. that's a really nice deer. good job Brian!
At Joel Osteen the other night, I prayed that Jesus(or as our friends in the south call him, Jezuz) would bless Brian with a deer. Guess our prayers were answered! hahahahahaha
I love the garage part!
Good job B! I love to see him smiling so big. That is so cute! I don't think I want any deer meat though! Thanks anyways.....and I love the mounting in the garage!
Sweet Pics! Sign me up for Deer jerky!!! I haven't had any in a long time but I still remember the taste for some odd reason. I am so stoked for Brian or I used to call him Bri Bri when I was little I don't remember why but he is still my Bri Bri.
P.S aren't they suppose to wear like lots of orange. Because all the hunters around here are decked head to toe in orange. Maybe because everyone hunts in Utah and your more likely to get shot..Who knows!!!
Oh, and I forgot to say how handsome my brothers look in their non-scented camo! Dad has to be SO pumped!
WooHoo! Got a deer don't have to look at it's head in your living space. I think it's a win win situation.
Wait...Kayla was the one snapping pictures and not Tanner? Oh school, right.....home school got it... I guess home school doesn't start yet does it.
I almost Sh my pants! your deer almost looks like my marsupial profile pic!
Russell is going to be totally jealous.
Post a Comment