We went to Monster Jam pit party on Saturday during the day.
We stayed for a couple hours.
Walked around and took some pictures. And got some of the driver's autographs.
The boys had fun looking at all the trucks.
Tanner was in love with watching to RC cars. He wants one sooo bad!
Carson's favorite truck is still El Toro Loco. He was not happy to be taking a picture in front of Grave Digger. haha!
Greyson was just happy inside my new joey wrap.
Brian and Tanner were giving me a hard time when I was putting it on before we left.
They kept asking me if I just wanted to take the stroller.
I assured them that this was going to be way better.
And it was!
That night the boys went to the races with Brian.
I stayed home with Greyson.
I have to be honest.....I was a little sad that I wasn't going this year.
There I said it!
Well as if you didn't already know my love for this place!
I am happy that they had fun.
But just so you know....
I WILL be there next year!





3 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend! Sorry you had to miss out on the evening activities. Next year will be that much more fun!
Your boys crack me up. I love that Carson still digs the same truck every year.
PS I like your little baby wrap thing. Where did you get it? I need me one of those!
Im with you Amber, I love Monster Jams as much as my kids and husband do! We go every year :)
Post a Comment