March.
I love this time of year.
It always seems like on St. Patrick's Day the weather is starting to get nice.
I know this because it seems like for the last couple years
I have been wearing my green capris.
We do nothing special for this holiday.
I am not a very fun mom.
We do not color our food green.
We do not eat anything special for dinner.
And the boys don't even wear green!
What's up with that?
They think it's ok. and that they won't get pinched.
But I am the only smart one.
Living with these boys I know better.
I know that if I do not wear my green.
They WILL pinch me!!
3 comments:
don't feel bad. I'm a crappy mom too! I did nothing today that involved green. lets revolt together!
you ARE smart! and hello you are too FUN- see your previous post!
st patty's day is lame, no worries, there are NO expectations. we ate lucky charms- whoop-de-doo. and julia was scared to go to bed that night b/c she worried a leprechaun would jump out- nice freakin holiday.
i didn't do anything this year. sad huh. Maybe next year! =) You are a cute momma!
Post a Comment