Tanner was baptized on Saturday. It was such a nice day. He was so very excited to get baptized & he looked handsome in his new suit! We had lots of family & friends that came. I told him that he has lots of people who love him. It was extra special because his cousin Trace was also baptized. We are so happy for Tanner's decision he made. For the special spirit he is in our family & for the example that he is setting for his brothers. We love you Tanner!
After the baptism we went to Melissa's house for a bite to eat. We made it pretty fast because we had somewhere to be!! (Monster Jam)It was fun to be with so many family. The boys always have fun with their cousins.
I think everyone enjoyed the chocolate fountain! It was the HIT!! All of the kids had it all over them. All over their faces & white church shirts. 

We went home really fast & changed our clothes. (Oh and sprayed the shirts and threw them in the wash. ) Then we were off to Monster Jam!! The boys look forward to this every year. Well let's be honest! So do I!!Why I love monster jam:
* I love to watch my boys. They love it! Even Crew!
* The people watching is the best ever.
* So many little & big boys with mo-hawks. And they spray them green!
* How loud it is.
* There are 3 girl drivers. I love that!
* The excitement of it all.
* When the crowd gets crazy if a truck crashes. It is awesome!!



Carson's favorite trucks this year are: El Torro Loco & Batman
Tanner's favorite truck this year was the new Nitro Circus truck driven by Travis Pastrana.
And Crew's favorite is the doggie truck. (Monster Mutt)
9 comments:
hey Amber...congratulations on the baptism. you sure look cute with all your little men!
Oh they grow up soo fast! How handsome does he look in that suit!! I love boys!! What a fun time you had as a family, those are the best kind of memories!!
Yea for Tanner. Chuck said you guys had seats close by. I'd be willing to venture out one year, but Katy hates anything that noisy. Looks like a great Saturday!
Congrats for Tanner that is so nice and Yay for Monster Jam we haven't been for a long time but I remember it being fun.
I'm so sad I couldn't make it to Tan's baptism! He looks like a little fox in that suit! And, I'm so glad you guys rocked the monster jam! I love that you are a boy mom!
That was alot of fun. Thanks for inviting us. Oh and sweet shots from Monster Jam =)
congrats on the baptism- he looks super cute in his suit!!!
you are such a cool mom- i don't know if i will look forward to moster jam. :)
You guys were sitting just to the left of Brad & T-Bone. I'll post my pics this week. They were sitting in the section where the truck came up into the stands. They had a blast!
What a long day! So fun to see everyone at the baptism! They are so handsome in their suits!!!!
Post a Comment