Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spoiled???


Is he spoiled or does he just like to be held?

He is just a happier baby if he is being held.
He will be ok for a little while in his chair but then he wants to change things up.
He will kick his legs and get excited if someone comes up to talk to him.
It is like he knows you are going to pick him up.
Oh and he likes to be held standing up.
How do babies know this?

I think he is going to be getting enough spoiling around here without being held!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Spoil him rotten! So cute :)

Gary and Michelle said...

We held Andrew a lot when he was a baby and now he doesn't want to be touched. So take advantage of it now.

Are you growing out your hair? Looks good.

Cherine said...

He is so adorable. Love on him all you want. I wish I was there to hold him!

PS I haven't seen a pic of you in a while. Did you cut your hair? It looks great in that picture whatever you did. Post another one I want to see the do!

Anonymous said...

Mom told me once... You cant spoil a baby! He is just so darn cute!!