Saturday, March 13, 2010

3.12.2010

Tanner turned nine!
I got him out of school early today.
We enjoyed lunch at Cici's. He is always asking to eat there.
Then I surprised him and took him to the mall.
He got to pick out a new deck for his skateboard.
I think he told me thank you at least 10 times before we left the mall.
He was so happy!

Then later that night we went and picked up Kyle. He was going to spend the night.
They played Mario Kart (another one of Tanner's presents) and then helped Brian set up some forts/hiding spots for the nerf party.
These boys stayed up really late and then were up at 6am.
They kept looking at the clock all morning wondering what time the other boys will be here so the war can start!


9 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT TANNER:

1...His smile
2...His freckles
3...How he can just about talk to anyone. Even adults.
4...His love for his brothers. He is always watching out for them.
5... His laugh. It's contagious.
6...Willingness to help me-- even when I don't ask.
7...His ideas.
8...His love to be outside.
9...How sometimes he still calls me mommy and will still snuggle with me.


INTERVIEW WITH TANNER:

M: Do you feel older?
T: No....Kinda...Yeah

M: One thing you want to do when you are nine?
T: Play on a basketball team.

M: Favorite T.V show?
T: Nitro Circus

M: Do you like school?
T: NO!

M: How many teeth do you think you will loose this year? (he has only lost 2 so far)
T: one.
M: One? That's it?
T: two.

M: Do you have a girlfriend?
T: No. (laughing and blushing) You are going to put this on your blog huh?

M: Do any girls at school like you?
T: I don't know (rolling his eyes). I am not a mind reader.

M: Do you love me?
T: YES!
M: I love you too!

2 comments:

Cherine said...

Oh cute Tan Man is 9! That is crazy he is that old! Happy Birthday from all of us!

~ Aunt Cherine,Uncle Michael,Mike,and Abigail

We love you Tanner!

Jen Rose said...

I love Tanner's ideas too! I love that he thinks we're dorks. I love when he laughs at our projects and told us we should have our own realty show. I love that he always comes and gives me a hug. I love that ANYTIME you are on the phone with ANYONE...Tanner always says, that's jenny huh?

Happy Birthday Tanner!