
where does the time go?
you are already 2 months old.
I keep thinking....I know you are my last baby.
I want to remember this time.
I want to cuddle and hold you while you will let me.
I really don't want you to get bigger.
I want you to stay a baby.
You are already 13.8lbs.
You hold your head up so good.
You like to sleep on your tummy.
You are only waking up a couple times during the night. I like that!
You are such a good eater. You always think that you are hungry.
You have started sucking on your blanket or hands looking for something to eat.
You have started smiling. And it is so adorable. Those dimples are so stinking cute!
You will stop eating if you hear my voice. Then you try to talk to me.
I love how you look at me when you are eating.
You are just so cute right now.
I love you.
Just please don't grow up too fast.
5 comments:
That post was so cute. It made me sad to hear you say he's your last. But, just enjoy it .... because he is already changing. You're such a great mom Amber. Those 4 boys are so lucky to have you!
Oh Amber I just want to squeeze him! He is seriously so adorable. All of the boys are!!! I miss you guys!
What do you mean .. your last?!
C'mon girl!
He is adorable and I love that he knows your voice babies are so sweet.
Awww, that made me get a little teary eyed! He is so sweet!
oh he is just soooooooooooo cute!!! you are such a sweet mom.
Post a Comment