Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I can't seem to get it together. 
I can't seem to find the right time to exercise. 
I know I need to. 
I want to get off this blood pressure medicine. 
And I know it will help if I exercise. 

So if I exercise at home (which is really hard for me) I try to do it when Brian is home. 
If I get on the treadmill when he is not here I am usually getting on & off to take care of problems. 

Or.....

 I just give Crew the camera and he will stay busy for a few minutes. 
So my question is this: 

Do you exercise?
When do you exercise? 
and are you consistant? 

Well that was a few questions. 

I just need to get it together!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I was really good last yr. at this time but it made it so much easier cause my friend would pick me up at the crack of dawn and we'd hit the gym hard core style! Well at least that worked for me until she starting climbing mountains. haha
Working out with a buddy is the only way to go...and BTW I'm here if you ever want to hit that up ever again!

Cherine said...

I started to run in the evening (before this pregnancy). I ran consistent 4 days a week and added mileage and the more I ran the healthy I would eat so the pounds fell off! The struggle now for me is Micks schedule isn't his easy under grad one. So I need to change my bedtime and get up. I will be hitting the gym about 2 days and week and running 3-4. When you do strength training you will actually burn more calories then cardio. Mick said too you won't get all body builder looking if you were afraid of that. You will tone but those homies worl out 4-6 hours a day and take in a huge amount of calories etc. but maybe add some strength in there. And when I DON'T feel like working out I try my hardest to do it anyway and those are the days that often are my best workout days. There is my workout tidbits. I CAN'T wait to pop this kid out to getting back into shape. I have a lot of work to do ;)

chanel said...

let me be your BAD friend and say, heck no i don't exercise! HOW ON EARTH are you suppose to work with 4 kids??? My workout plan after this baby is nurse her until she's about 10, or I hit a decent weight, which ever comes first! GOOD LUCK!

Enjoy your BEAUTIFUL desert mornings and take everyone for a walk, I do manage that every now and then.