
Brian (with a little help from Tanner) made a pinewood derby car.
Well it was actually a truck. They worked on it all week.
Dark grey was the choice of color. It kinda looks like the dodge.
There was lots of excitement on the drive to the church for the big race.
Tanner knew it looked sweet. Now he was just hoping that it would be fast!
Well it was actually a truck. They worked on it all week.
Dark grey was the choice of color. It kinda looks like the dodge.
There was lots of excitement on the drive to the church for the big race.
Tanner knew it looked sweet. Now he was just hoping that it would be fast!
I even snapped his picture. He couldn't even look at first.Well his wasn't the top 3 fastest. But he did win the cars that he was up against.
His truck even jumped at the end of the track. And still won.
All I was thinking that night is that there is going to be many more pinewood derby races in our future.
3 comments:
I can't wait to get to do that! Car looks great!
He's so cute!!
That is awesome! I love that picture of him! He cracks me up! By the time Greyson is old enough...you are going to have these cars mastered!!
Post a Comment