
*We met some fun little boys at the dinosaur park. We only knew they were in town because of an email that I sent. It was fun to play for a little bit. They boys had fun & I think the favorite was all the little turtles. We get to see them again next month when we go to Utah. We can't wait!
*Tanner went back to school. When I dropped him off at school monday morning I told him to have a good day & that I knew I would cause I was having a party. A back to school party. I told him too bad he couldn't be there. He only believed me for just one second. But it was a happy day. Happy to be back on a schedule. Happy that he had something to entertain him.

*We went bowling for Trace's birthday. All the kids were on 2 lanes. They had a blast. I think it was the never ending bowling game!!
*Tanner has now gone to 2 cub scout meetings & also day camp. He is officially in cub scouts. And is loving it.
*I got some happy mail from Candace. I can't wait to get this framed. I love it.
*Tanner also had his baptism preview. He is all ready to get baptized!
*All the boys got haircuts. I still don't understand why Crew freaks out?
*Crew's new word is "guys". He now yells in the morning from his crib for us "guys" to come & get him. He also calls Tann & Carson his "guys." So cute!
.....Tomorrow we will be at Brookman Elementary Craft and Yard Sale
.....................6225 E. Washington (Washington & Mt. Hood) 9:00 - 1:00
.........Crafts
.........Food
.........Gently Unsed Items
.........Silent Auction
Come and see us there!!
1 comment:
I would love to stop by tomorrow, I'm glad you posted! You're such a good mom. Sounds like you're all doing great! :)
Post a Comment