except today I turned 33.
Which meant lots of phone calls, visits,
texts, and birthday wishes on facebook.
Jen came over to visit for most of the day.
We went & got great harvest for lunch, sewed some more pillow covers & just hung out.
She even surprised me with tickets to Taylor Swift....
still not even sure how she kept that secret for a whole week?!?
But thanks again for everything today....I love you!
Went to a late dinner with Brian & the boys.
Came home and had rootbeer floats.
It was just another day.
Which meant lots of phone calls, visits,
texts, and birthday wishes on facebook.
Jen came over to visit for most of the day.
We went & got great harvest for lunch, sewed some more pillow covers & just hung out.
She even surprised me with tickets to Taylor Swift....
still not even sure how she kept that secret for a whole week?!?
But thanks again for everything today....I love you!
Went to a late dinner with Brian & the boys.
Came home and had rootbeer floats.
It was just another day.
7 comments:
Dang...I keep forgetting that I am just a bit older than you! heehee!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so glad we got to hang out today! You sneaky jewelry maker! :) I'm not sure how I kept Taylor a secret either! Hardest thing ever! Love you girl!
Just another day? That day sounds pretty exciting to me! Happy Birthday by the way!!!
Its not just any old day you get Taylor Swift tickets! Happy Birthday sister.
happy birthday!
sounds like just another PERFECT day!
i love what amazing bst friends you & jen are! wish mine wasn't in Ohio!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Amber!
Happy Belated Birthday!
So I see you two have decided to sew without us!! :) Good for you that is great!! I want to see your pillows!! I am so glad that your birthday was so nice!!
Post a Comment