We celebrated Tanner's birthday on Saturday. We had a sports party at the house.
Most everyone wore sports shirts. Well most everyone!
We ate hotdogs, nachos, peanuts, pickles, cottoncandy, & candy.
We only played one game. The rest of the time the kids just ran around & played.
Tanner got a lot of tech decks.
That's what he asked for so that's what he got.
He was happy.
I attempted to make a cupcake cake.
Mom helped make the frosting.
It turned out ok. But didn't look like the store ones.
Tanner really wanted a party at the mini grand prix.We told him we would go that night & he could take a friend.
Tony & Karley came with us.
Once we got there & bought tickets we realized that Tanner was not tall enough to ride a go cart by himself. But Tony & Karley were.
He was so sad.
He had to cry for a little bit.
And then he was better.
They all 3 stood in line for the kiddie carts.

Once they got to the front of the line & Tony & Karley were too tall to ride.
So Tanner rode by himself.
We watched & thought that he was going to be mad cause they were slow.
He got off & said "that was sweet. I want to go again."
Brian & I were relieved.
He was happy & was having fun.
Crew had fun too.He rode the rollercoaster & screamed & cried the whole time.
But was the happiest sitting in this car.
Carson rode the rollercoaster 2 times.Once by himself & once with Brian.
He didn't really want to ride the go carts.
It ended up being a good day.When I was saying goodnight to Tanner & told me "thank you".
I asked him for what?
And he said for taking them to ride the go carts.
I love him.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tanner! He should talk to Andrew about the height problem. He is always the shortest one in his class. Bummer. Looks like they had fun.
What a fun party! i wish I could of made i down.
The party was so fun! And, I loved the Baketball cupCAKE. I'm so sad for Tanner at the go carts! I'm glad the kiddie ones worked out!
Those cupcakes were off 'da hook yummy!!! Happy Birthday, Tanner!
Post a Comment