Monday, March 02, 2009

March already?

I can't believe it is March already. I was reading over my blog from March of 2008 and....
some of the plans that are the same for this year are:

*MONSTER TRUCKS. We love going every year. The boys have a blast. And I have fun watching them love it and also I have fun people watching. Probably the best people watching ever.
*MY BIRTHDAY
*TANNER'S BIRTHDAY. He turns 8 this year & is really excited for his baptism......oh & to start going to scouts. :)

Some things that are different this year:

*NO SOCCER. I really don't miss this at all. And I don't think Tanner does either.
*NO TRIPS PLANNED. I really miss NY! This is one place that someday I would love to go back & visit. Great memories from last year's trip.

Some things that are sill the same:

*STILL FIGHT THE BOYS FOR COMPUTER TIME. Will this ever end. I think we need another computer.
*WEATHER IS NICE.
*BACKYARD STILL NEEDS TO BE FINISHED. Don't know if that will ever get done.
*MOVIE NIGHTS.

I want to get going on lots of things. I want to do some more sewing projects. I want to go thru the boys clothes & organize. I need to organize my closet. Lots of spring cleaning. Hopefully this month will go by a little bit slower so I can do all these things.

3 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I agree! I miss NY! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that March doesn't go by as fast as Jan and Feb! I'm totally in on the sewing projects! :)

Cherine said...

I bet you miss NY! I need to sew with you. So are ya'll still heading up? That would be the only reason why I want time to speed up so I can see you guys!!!!!

P.S Happy Birthday soon!

Brad and Leslie said...

The boys in my house can't wait for Monster Trucks either. I'll bring Zoƫ to Tanner's baptism. :)

I may need yours & Jen's help - I have to sew pioneer clothes for the Youth Pioneer Trek in April!

Happy Birthday week!!!!