I hate adjusting to this! We go to bed late. We eat at later times then used to. We are tired and grouchy. Crew doesn't take a nap. Carson does. AUGHHH!! I just hate getting used to it.
I'm with you. It's hard trying to put the kids to bed when it's still light outside. And Happy Birthday! You sure are gettin up there in age. :) Hope you had a great day.
6 comments:
I hear ya! But at least it gets darker later. It makes me think summer is coming sooner then later!
I'm with you. It's hard trying to put the kids to bed when it's still light outside. And Happy Birthday! You sure are gettin up there in age. :) Hope you had a great day.
i think it sucks... and I dont have kids.
Yeah, it's nine o'clock and we just finished up out day. Bleck!
At 10 last night I could here Scott in his room hammering...I feel your pain!
I hear ya!! Everyday I get up wanting to go back to bed.
Post a Comment