Thursday, February 26, 2009

* Tanner's bloodwork came back normal. That was good to hear. He has been back to himself. Except he has been wanting to go to bed at 8:00. What? That is not like Tanner. But I do like it. :)

* Crew's allergies have been so much better. He has stopped coughing so much.

* Carson started coughing though. And it was the croup (barking seal cough). Good thing we already had drugs for that.

* These boys have been very clingy & needing a lot of attention this last week. I think that they know I will be out of town this weekend. Going to Arizona for a work seminar. I have been trying to get everything done & ready for when I am gone.

* Also have been busy making pendants. We have a few parties scheduled for the next couple of weeks. Really excited to be doing this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so sad you are going to miss my lia sophia party!! Ha! I promise to have a party for you towards the end of april beg of may! Also, I love all my new things I got last week. It has been really fun changing them up every day!!

The Anderson Family said...

You have been one busy girl!!! I get so bummed when the kids are sick. I feel so bad for them. I am glad Tanner is doing better.
And I LOVE, LOVE those pillows!!!

Brad and Leslie said...

I'm glad everything is OK with Tanner. :) He makes me laugh every day.