
Tanner turned 8 today!
He is very excited about getting baptized.
He is my helper.
He is a good friend. There are always a couple kids waiting by the gate when I drop him off at school.
He gets things.
He is smart.
He is always down for a trip. Especially if it has anything to do with camping/fishing.
He loves scalloped potatoes.
He is great at drawing.
He has the cutest smile & laugh!
He is the best 8 year old I know!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!!!
He is very excited about getting baptized.
He is my helper.
He is a good friend. There are always a couple kids waiting by the gate when I drop him off at school.
He gets things.
He is smart.
He is always down for a trip. Especially if it has anything to do with camping/fishing.
He loves scalloped potatoes.
He is great at drawing.
He has the cutest smile & laugh!
He is the best 8 year old I know!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!!!
7 comments:
We just love Tanner!! He's such a great kid and he has the BEST laugh! Happy Birthday, Tanner...can't wait for the baptism!
Oh I love that boy! Tanner is always so sweet...and I love how he is so dang smart! Always figuring things out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY T!
I LOVE Tanner!!! Happy bday to such a sweet kid!
he is so cute! I love that picture of him! He loves scalloped potatoes! thats funny!!
Happy Birthday Tanner. We are excited to come down for your baptism!
wow. is it so crazy & exciting to have a son ready for BAPTISM?? how awesome!!
happy birthday tanner!!
What a cute boy! Hope he had a great Birthday!
Post a Comment