Sunday, February 22, 2009

We were busy this week.
Brian: worked so much, crawled under a mobile home and thru some cactus plants, went to a couple basketball games, played basketball, shot a commercial for work. (more about that later!)

Amber: sewed some new pillows for my living room, made some bottlecap & dogtag pendants, took care of Tanner & Crew (both were sick this week). And that pretty much took up my whole week.




Tanner: Got sick at school on Wednesday. It was the end of the day & they were walking out to line up. He got really pale & said he felt like he was going to faint. His teacher had to carry him to the office. They called me & I went to get him. He stayed home from school the rest of the week. I took him to his doctor & they ordered some blood work. Will find out on Monday what the results are.

Carson: Has been on the back burner this week. He has been my little helper though. He has done lots of coloring/drawing & playing on the computer.

Crew: Was sick most of the week. His allergies have been really bad. We couldn't get him to stop coughing. So that meant he didn't sleep. And either did we. I finally took him to a new allergy specialist on Friday. I really liked this doctor. We found out that he also has asthma. Plus he had a sinus infection. Since all the new info & medication that we have to give him now, he is doing much better. Hopefully when we go back in 3 weeks he can be taken off most of the meds.

And a big thank you to all that came to the party on Saturday. And especially to all that helped us.

8 comments:

Cherine said...

I love the pillows. Can I employ you to make a couple =)

I hope everything with Tanner is ok. Let me know!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

your pillows are so cute! fun colors!

the jewelry party was fun. but now i'm craving salsa. :)

chanel said...

your giving candace a run for her money with al this awesome sewing you're doing! they look great!

Heather said...

I am loving the fabric for the pillows. Where did you get it? I need to go fabric shopping with you.

Jen Rose said...

Wow...what a week. That was alot going on! I love your pillows! Super cute...and hope everything is ok with Tanner.

Brooke said...

Keep me updated on Tanner's results! I'm sure he's fine but it's always kinda scary. I had fun seeing you guys on Saturday! Super cute stuff!!!

Kristi said...

I really like your pillows they look so fun and ready for spring!

Candace said...

Love your fabric choices. where did you find that large floral print?

your sewing looks great too. wish we could get together & sew. :)