I want some of the low-fat ones! I can't fi nd a girl scout anywhere!!
I l o v e me some frozen thin mints!!!! put them in the freezer... they are way bette!!
mmmm lemonades, i gotta try those!
Oh, I wish I could get some gs cookies over here! One of my dad's old girlfriends would stock her whole freezer with boxes and boxes of them to last all year round. It was great! I L-O-V-E them!
I can' ever say no either!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I want some of the low-fat ones! I can't fi nd a girl scout anywhere!!
I l o v e me some frozen thin mints!!!! put them in the freezer... they are way bette!!
mmmm lemonades, i gotta try those!
Oh, I wish I could get some gs cookies over here! One of my dad's old girlfriends would stock her whole freezer with boxes and boxes of them to last all year round. It was great! I L-O-V-E them!
I can' ever say no either!
Post a Comment