*Making phone calls & plans for girls camp.
* Working on reading lots with Tanner. He gets tired of reading. He is always asking how many more pages. And he doesn't read very fast yet either so he has a hard time telling me what he has read. I get frustrated with him too fast. I need to be better. I don't think I would be a good teacher.
* Working lots on our jewelry. Getting lots made & we introduced some new bottle cap pendants & dog tag pendants. Check out our just be blog to see what's new. We are going to be starting home parties. Just trying to get all that figured out. So watch for your invitation soon!! :)
* Trying to get my camera out more. Here is one of Carson & Crew. I found them sitting right by each other after lunch one day. Both of their shirts were off. And they were happy!! What would it be like to be a boy?
* Helping the boys with their class valentines. I love that they just have you sign the from name. They don't want the names on the cards because it takes too long to pass out? That is the only reason I could think of. They picked out a huge hershey kiss to give to their teachers. Crew found one & helped himself. I need to get another one now!* Need to start having a good (but light) snack for Tanner after school. He comes home so hungry. All he wants to do is eat but then at dinner time is not really hungry. Then at bedtime he is so hungry again. This needs to change. Any ideas for snacks?
7 comments:
I feel your pain. My kids come home from school starving. Probably because they eat luch at 10:00 am. Sometimes I make muffins for them. I have some yummy receipes I could share with you. They're easy and kinda good for you (better than candy, anyway).
are you in charge of girls camp? if you are can i sneak up with ya? J/K... but i am jealous.
can't wait for the jewelry parites!!
So cute of the boys! Love them! I am super excited for our parties! I love us! We are brilliant. Ok...people might think we are cocky. We're not.
I'm excited for camp! My mind is all over the place thinking of cute things!
They took their shits off, huh? How does one do that? :) Ha ha! Trevor is forever eating..fruit, granola bar, a piece of bread, string cheese, pudding, muffins, mandarin oranges..those are just a few of his favorite snacks! Last night he ate two dinners....
Did i just read "both of their SHITS off"...ha ha I had to go back and make sure. It made me laugh.
Tell B HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!
OOPS! That's funny! :)
man, that sounds exactly like me. The boys are starving when they get home. It's straight to the cupboards. I just have to put my foot down and be a "mean mom" and tell them only one thing. Most of the time it isnt healthy but i would rather not have the fights. Sorry not help. Love the new jewerly and I will do a party?? Are you doing the school craft fair? love ya
Post a Comment