What could be better than flowers & sugar cookies??


This year I filled Aunt Kimberly's void. She always gives the kids a heart attack & sugar cookies on Valentine's day. This year since she was gone I attempted to make sugar cookies. I have always hated making them because they never turn out right. I was very proud of myself. They were good. So now I know I can do it. The boys were pretty surprised too.
Brian took Tanner & Carson riding early on Saturday morning. They went about 3 hours from town. And they got to ride the 4 wheeler in the snow.
I will have to post pictures of that later.
We had a nice dinner at home. Ribs, green beans, salad, & rolls.
Then we all went to the UNLV basketball game.
It was a good day!
3 comments:
How fun - I love the heart attack idea! We put in a yard as our gift to each other - then we were too tired to go out and be romantic. Are we getting old or what?
Sugar cookies are the best. I made 40 heart ones for Katie's party at school. It was fun but hard to watch some kids take one bite and throw them away. I wanted to say, "Hey these aren't from the grocery store" but I don't think it would have mattered. Some kids just don't know a good thing when they've got it.
Those cookies look so yummy! Wow, Brian is an old man! Happy late b-day Brian!
Post a Comment