Tanner tearing it up. He loves to do go off and be crazy. And this is what he looks like when he takes his helmet off.


These two boys just had fun playing in the back of the truck & trailer. And this boy loves riding too. He didn't want to stop.

And Crew was as happy as can be! He had fun just watching & eating snacks.
He didn't even get cranky.
He was cheesing for the camera.

We had so much fun last night riding. We went with the Nash family, Brooke & boys, and Kim & Tajia. Every other time we have been invited we haven't been able to go. I'm glad it worked this time. The Rhino was so much fun. We would love to have one of those. Thanks for giving us rides & sharing with us you guys!
7 comments:
Cute photos! Looks like tons of fun! Tanner looks so old riding by himself!!!
Reminds me of the Sand dunes!! Looks like a blast! Can I come next time?
FUN!!! Looks like a blast!
It looks like you had some fun at this FHE! Sorry I didn't get your voice mail...if it makes you feel any better I missed 8 calls from Brad. (Zoƫ's drawing class ran over 20 minutes. I was so irritated!) Les
I love seeing your boys! Looks like you had a blast! Wish we were closer!
Hey Amber, thanks for coming!!! You guys are so fun to be with, Brian is always good for good laugh, and we had a good time too. I think my fav part was watching all the little on the little quads! It was fun to see they were having so much fun! We would love to have you guys go with us again anytime! THanks again for an fun FHE!
I was wondering if you took the 4wheeler out for rides much. Looks like a good time. Dirt & smores, you can't beat it!
Post a Comment