The hole for the trampoline is done. We put it together last night.
The boys jumped. And jumped some more.
That is all they wanted to do. Brian & I even jumped with them.
I have to admit....it is pretty fun. Brings back memories.
When it was almost put together, Tanner told Brian that he could be the first
to jump since he worked so hard.
Crew was so cute he jumped with Brian & when they
came inside he was loving on him & giving him kisses.
I think it was his way of thanking him.
We are going to have some fun times.
I'm just anxious to get the rest of the backyard done.
I hate that my floors are always dirty and I can't walk barefoot.
The boys jumped. And jumped some more.
That is all they wanted to do. Brian & I even jumped with them.
I have to admit....it is pretty fun. Brings back memories.
When it was almost put together, Tanner told Brian that he could be the first
to jump since he worked so hard.
Crew was so cute he jumped with Brian & when they
came inside he was loving on him & giving him kisses.
I think it was his way of thanking him.
We are going to have some fun times.
I'm just anxious to get the rest of the backyard done.
I hate that my floors are always dirty and I can't walk barefoot.
4 comments:
Oh, the days of a trampoline in the backyard. It does bring back memories. Except now, my boobs practically hit me in the chin.I don't quite remember that as a little girl. hahaha
You're going to love your in ground tramp! It was so good to see you and your fam. Thanks for letting us come hang out for a while. We love you guys and all your million kids!!! I just have to tell you that I love how no matter what, every time I see you, you are always so nice to me. Thanks!
Glad the Trap is in! sure does bring back memories from the California street house.
I bet the boys had a blast! They were loving the tramp at The Sparks last summer! Glad it is all done. And just in time. They have all summer!
Post a Comment