...a little bit of smiling. We had family pictures taken at the temple. Since Ryan is home & everyone else is home. We needed an updated one. The family has grown since the last one. I think they will turn out nice. Thanks to our talented friend Sara!!
......some skating. Tanner's skateboarding class started today. He has been waiting so long for this. It is 2 hours long and was pretty hot today. I think we all got a little sunburned. But he had a blast & learned lots. There is so many skateboarding terms I need to learn!!Tony (a friend from Tanner's class at school) & Zoe were in the class to.

The teacher took them inside "the bowl" today. Tanner didn't know about it at first but once he learned how to get in, he thought it was cool. Every other time we have gone to the skate park we just sit & watch the older kids ride around in there. By the way, the teacher is a girl. She is pretty good too! And I think all the boys were surprised & the girls probably thought she was so cool!




5 comments:
Sk8ter DIe DuDe! That is cute he is taking a class! Carson is a funny kid and that Crew Bear is a handsome little guy!
How fun! I think Tanner is so cute and such the skater boy. He is going to be so good! Can anyone say Tony Hawk? Maybe I'll be doing his makeup one day for a photo shoot! Love all the pictures! Don't forget that I want a family pic!
So cool! Connor did that tiny tot sports class too. So fun. I'm diggin the pink helmet yo!
I love the pink helmut too! Funny! Carson is so cute! He looks like he had fun!
Those classes look so fun- I'll bet they are pumped!
Post a Comment