Monday, June 30, 2008

Camp Invention


Tanner went to Camp Invention all last week. He had such a good time. Everyday he came home & needed to just relax on the couch & watch TV. But after he was home for awhile he would not stop talking & telling stories about everything that he did.
This was right up his alley. He loves tape & I guess you could call it trash in our house.
(We don't recycle. But we just might start after everything Tanner learned this last week.)




I thought this was so cool. They worked together as teams & built a city.
It was so fun to go on Friday & see everything that they had been working on.
Amanda & all the other leaders did such a great job!!

6 comments:

Jen and Amber said...

That city is so cool! I knew Tanner would love it! I'm so glad he got to go!

Jen and Amber said...

Oops. I'm logged under our jewelry!

Heather said...

Awesome! Glad he had a good time. Nothing like a day of creating....tape is a beautiful thing.

Anonymous said...

Cool! That little city is awesome!

Cherine said...

Tan-Man is just like Brian. Love it!

Mucho take it easy... said...

What a cool idea! I'll bet he had a blast!