Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Library

Went to the library tonight with the boys to get all the info we needed for the summer reading program. We did this last summer & the boys really liked it. You can earn different things after reading or doing a activity. This year after they complete it, they will get a mood pencil, Lied Discovery Museum pass, pencil pouch, and a gold medal.
We also checked out some books too. One of they books we read tonight was I Love You, Stinky Face. It was a really cute book. I recommend it if you haven't already read it!

9 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

sounds like fun... do you know what the age group is that can participate?

Anonymous said...

I love that book... it is way cute! I think I am going to have Trace do that.

Jen Rose said...

Cute. I love books.

Shaunna said...

We're doing that program here, too! We are a little behind, though. A few days off while mom and dad are roarin' around the Utah countryside on their HOG! I think it's good, though, to keep the kids reading through the summer! We'll have to look for that one when we go today!

Amber said...

It's for any age, because she gave me a sheet for Crew too!!

Caitlin said...

The library is so awesome, isn't it? Really, is there anything better than free books?

Mucho take it easy... said...

What a cute book! That reading program sounds fun. I'll bet the boys love it!

Melody said...

hey that's a great idea! I might have to look into that..btw how are things going?:) I haven't talked to you since monday...sorry! Call me!

Cherine said...

I need to do something like that!!!