I have always wanted to rent a movie from red box. I never have because they are always busy & I am always coming out from the store with all 3 kids. But this morning I went to the store & tried it. It is only $1 a movie for one day rental.
Whoever thought of this is brilliant. So I rented Definitely, Maybe & The Spiderwick. So I will have to let you know how the movies are & if we can get them turned in on time!! That is always my problem.
5 comments:
i just started using the red box too. it was great at first, but we've been keeping them longer and longer. it's kinda a pain to have to take all the kids in just to turn it back in. i've been told by my husband i'm not allowed to use it anymore... haha.
$1???!That is totally in my price range. That's awesome. Let us know about the movies you choose also!
Yeah, getting them back is totally the key. Netflix is the way to go...
Don't you love it?! I get them at Wal Mart and it's my 2nd home so getting them back is so easy! I am totally addicted, too.
That red box has always been a turn off to me because of the lines that are always formed outside of them. It is a genius concept though. I am gonna have to agree with Caitlin that Netflix is the way to go.
Post a Comment