Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New business

Jen & I have been busy making some jewelry.
This is our new little business.
Check it out.......Just be. Custom hand stamped jewelry.
& watch for listings in our etsy shop.

9 comments:

Heather said...

How exciting and I'm the first to congratulate you.
Now if I could only figure out what I want mine to say......

Patti said...

CUTE!

I look at Lisa Leonard's site all the time and admire the hand stamped stuff.

I love all of it . . . I will keep checking.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Congrats!!! I am so glad the blog and Etsy are up!! All the talk has me all excited!! I want to get one of the Mom necklaces... I just need to decide all the details!!!

Jill said...

Wow Amber, that is exciting. A friend of mine gave me a hayjac necklace with my kids names on it and I love it. I am so happy to know someone who does something similar. But it looks like you guys have more variety! Count me as a future customer.

Brad and Leslie said...

I love the Mom necklace! I want one...

Patti said...

Amber:

When will you be adding the stuff? I want to order the peace one for our camp director before 7/9. Is that possible?

Amber said...

Patti:
Yes we can do that! Just email me so I can find out exactly the colors you want.
Briberhoward@earthlink.net

Jen Rose said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! How exciting! :) Love it!

Mucho take it easy... said...

I am pumped for you guys! I think this is going to do well. Just the few things that you have been wearing are so cute. I can only imagine what can be conceived with Jen & Amber's creative juices combined!