Well we got a lot of things done this weekend. No plans just did things around here that never seem to get done. Like changing light bulbs, cleaning under the couch (that was pretty gross), yard work in the front and back yard, went through the boys clothes & put away in the attic. The boys were happy when I gave them a rag and spray bottle. I told them they could clean the doors, walls or baseboards. Does that sound familiar to anyone? I remember we hated it but my freaky boys loved it. Maybe they won't when they get older!!
We did some fun things too! We met up with Monica and the girls to go swimming at their hotel. It was so good to see them. The girls are getting so big. Ate at McDonalds. The boys went shooting early this morning with Brian. And loved every minute of it!! And we went to the park with Jess & the boys. They wore themselves out! Here are a few pictures from the park. This was Crew's first time in a swing.



5 comments:
Is that Monica that used to work at the Dr's office?
It feels so good to get stuff done! That's a good idea with the spray bottle & rags. Did they spray eachother? I can just see Wyatt with a spray bottle! Yikes! That makes me smile thinking about it.
Skater Die Dude! Your and Jess' boys crack me up! Especially that Tanner of yours!
wow! you got a lot done. doesn't it feel good to clean & organize.
i love how tanner looks all sweaty & pink cheeked. little boy was hard at play.
Good job by getting all that stuff done! I feel like all I've done is lay in bed since my little Red Robin mishap! Glad you guys had fun!
What Red Robin mishap?
Yes, I am glad we were able to tear up some "nutty buddy's" at the park. Thanks for going. I seriously thought the boys were going to give me a heart attack! We should place a wager: Which one of the fab 5 will break his arm first?
Post a Comment