Saturday, August 11, 2007

First Buzz

Crew woke up this morning and his hair was having a party. It was all over the place. I told Brian that we should cut it. And he said yeah we should just buzz it. So that's what we did. Tanner & Carson were still asleep when we cut it so we'll see if they notice.

Look at all that hair!
He looks so cute!

11 comments:

Mucho take it easy... said...

you are killin me!

Ryan said...

Aww, I wanted to see a "before" picture! :) He looks sooo cute after!

That nature preserve thing sounds like FUN!

And the night terrors thing is aweful! I remember my little brother having them and I was so scared!

raeday said...

Aww he looks so big with his hair like that!

Heather said...

Oh My Gosh!!! You are brave and he looks so stinkin cute!

Candace said...

i didn't know he even had that much hair! he does look so cute.

Brooke said...

So Cute! I want to see a before picture too. That was so much hair cut off!

Jen Rose said...

Are you a hairdresser?
He is adorable!

Emily said...

He is so dang cute! I love that you said his hair was having a party. Too funny!

Brittney said...

Am I losing my Job? How is your new cut? Are you like it or disliking it. Sorry I get crazy and talk you into different things.

Amber said...

NO girl I love my hair!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Hello! Post already!!