THATS AWESOME!!! I love the recycle place in Vegas, it is such a fun thing to do when you're a kid, a real way to make moeny and make a differnce!!!
so cool! Does he save his money? or is he a spender?
He is SO his father's son!
That's so cute! I love that he is like his daddy. When is he starting to cut copper?
"When is he starting to cut copper"?hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
THATS AWESOME!!! I love the recycle place in Vegas, it is such a fun thing to do when you're a kid, a real way to make moeny and make a differnce!!!
so cool! Does he save his money? or is he a spender?
He is SO his father's son!
That's so cute! I love that he is like his daddy. When is he starting to cut copper?
"When is he starting to cut copper"?
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Post a Comment