Friday, August 17, 2007

9 months




I know I have lots of posts about this little guy lately. But now he is 9 months. I can't believe it. Where does time go? A few things about Crew:

he is such a happy boy,
makes some pretty funny faces,
loves to explore the house in his walker,
still does not crawl!
loves the camera,
knows the sound of the laundry room door, (means someone is home)
keeps his eye on Tanner & Carson,
momma's boy,
but LOVES daddy!

6 comments:

Jen Rose said...

He is the cutest! That was 9 months ago that I experienced that birth? WHOA! I love it.

Mucho take it easy... said...

Yep- he's a keeper. Gotta love Crew-bear. Belz was fun today. Thanks for going. I hope Brian wasn't too annoyed.


Are we the only ones who still call it "Belz?" :)

Amber said...

What is it called?

Mucho take it easy... said...

I think they changed the name to something else a few years ago. I swear.

Jean Santiago said...

He is the smiliest little guy!

Candace said...

his legs are so skinny sticking out of that walker.