Friday, August 31, 2007

I smiled today because....

I was inspired by Jen & Jamie. And wanted to play too.

I smiled today because...


  • It is Friday!!! And 3 day weekend!
  • Crew took 2 naps today.
  • Connor & Wyatt came to play!
  • I know what we are having for dinner tonight. Italian crock pot chicken. And the house smells so good.
  • Having funny conversations with Tanner.
I told Tanner that Connor & Wyatt were coming over today. He asked me where their mom was going. I told him that she had to go to work but they were going to play over here because their regular babysitter couldn't today. And he said "Oh we are kind of like the substitute."


  • I bought a Christmas present today for someone on my list.
  • Carson & his imagination. He pointed out a dinosaur that he saw in the clouds.
  • The new school shoes that I got on sale today for Tanner.
  • Monica & the girls are here to visit!

5 comments:

Cherine said...

YEA FOR NAPS!!!!! Your boys are so funny! Did Tanner survive the first week of school?

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you played along! Christmas already? I love when we get our lists going! I miss you!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Wait- did you just say Christmas? Quit making us all look bad! :) Next your gonna say your done w/ Robin & moms pages! Geez

Heather said...

Christmas already...you're killing me! It's still HOT outside.
Glad you had a happy day!

Brooke said...

Thank you so much for watching the boys on Friday! Tanner kills me, he is so funny! I'm so glad you had a good day and got a few things done. It makes it easier to enjoy the day.