We had these for dinner last night and then for leftovers tonight. The boys love them. So does Crew!! (He is very interested in what we are eating these days!) And actually I called Heather & she was making these for dinner tonight. What are the odds of that? This is mom's recipe.
Chicken Squares
3oz. cream cheese, softened
2TBSP. margarine, melted
2 c. cooked chicken
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 TBSP. milk
1 TBSP. minced onions
8 oz. can crescent rolls
1 TBSP. margarine, melted
3/4 c. crushed croutons
Mix cream cheese & 2 TBSP margarine; add next 5 ingredients. Place mixture in crescent rolls. Bring all 4 corners up to middle & seal together. (That part is kind of tricky to explain. But your end result will be a little square pocket.) Brush with melted margarine & roll in crushed croutons. Bake 350 degrees 20-25 minutes.
5 comments:
I think it's about time that I make those again. They were so good!
mom won first place at some relief society thing with these chicken squares.
I make those also but actually roll them up in each individual crescent roll. They are definately a winner with the family!
So this is the recipe you were telling me at practice last night? I can't wait to give these a try.
Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment