Friday, August 17, 2007

5 Question Challenge

1. If you could have lunch with one person from High School and catch up on each other's lives....who would it be?

I don't really know.

2. If someone handed you a gift card worth 10,000 dollars, what store would you want it to be for and what would you buy?

I would love for it to be for a car dealership. I know that isn't really a store but that would be a great feeling....To get out from being upside down in a car payment.


3. What's a current trend that you just don't get?

When boys wear skinny girl jeans! That is so ugly & I don't get it.


4. You're having a dinner party and you can invite 3 famous people dead or alive. Who would you invite?

1. Jennifer Garner. I just love this girl!
2. Ben Affleck. Well then she might as well bring her husband.
3. And then I guess Violet could come too. Then the kids could play.

5. Where's the best place you've been on vacation....and what made it the best?

When I went to Nashville with Jen & Susie. It was so much fun. Of course with those two girls any trip I've been on with them is fun! But it was so much fun going to all the concerts. The food was so good and of course the people watching. Gotta love it! It was a whole new experience for me. Good memories!



3 comments:

NINJA PLEASE! said...

Yeah honestly girl jeans..whats the deal! I asked a student of mine what size jeans he was wearing and he said 6. I then immediately left and got a change of underwear cause I couldn't believe it!

Jen Rose said...

Eric is out of control.

Thanks for answering girl! I don't get skinny girl jeans on boys either. Can I come to your dinner party? I'll babysit. (and eat).

Mucho take it easy... said...

I have to say that your Nashville trip sounded like a blast. The food sounded soooo good. And isn't that how you judge a place is by its food?

Why doesn't Susie have a blog. I love hearing stories about her students!

I agree about the skinny jeans. Fugly!