
Look at this cute boy! He is so smiley lately. And the boys can really get him laughing hard. And then I copied this idea. We needed new markers & such so I liked the idea & took a little trip to Target today. The boys stayed pretty busy. I think it is cool cause we can just leave it out and they can color whenever they want to.
5 comments:
oh my gosh! Crew is so freakin cute! I love that boy! And, cute copied idea. I'm glad you thought of something for the boys to do so you can chat with me more! :)
That is so weird! I saw that on the Rachael Ray website just last night.
Crew is cute!
I saw that idea.....it will look perfect on your dining table. Let me know how they like it.
That tray looks so cute with all of the supplies on it. Except Wyatt colored on my couch with a marker the other day.
How cute is Crew!?
awww Crew. He's so cute! Love the art supplies too. So fun.
Post a Comment