Carson woke me up this morning at 7:30. Everyone else was asleep so I asked him if he wanted cereal so I could go back to sleep. He said "No I want pancakes with the lady syrup."
That is so classic! Last night on the phone he said he wanted tiny cheese. I thought that meant string cheese or something but apparently it was shredded cheese. He is so cute! Good job on the buzzed hair too!
awesome! julia always makes the "lady syrup" talk when she's eating pancakes. For some reason the syrup lady totally makes syrup so appealing to me- rich and buttery I guess??
6 comments:
That is so classic! Last night on the phone he said he wanted tiny cheese. I thought that meant string cheese or something but apparently it was shredded cheese. He is so cute! Good job on the buzzed hair too!
Already has the summer buzz huh? Looks good. I guess I keep forgetting it really is summer because the kids are still in school.
Sorry you had to make pancakes. I love his description of the syrup!
That had me laughing right out loud!
That is hilarious!
oh man. i love Carson. He's justtoo cute.
awesome! julia always makes the "lady syrup" talk when she's eating pancakes.
For some reason the syrup lady totally makes syrup so appealing to me- rich and buttery I guess??
Post a Comment