Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My sweet Tanner


This is what Tanner made for me today when he came home from school. I wasn't sure what he was doing so quietly all by himself. It is a rose made of paper in a cup filled with rocks & that is money glued to to the cup. And then he made a trailer out of paper & glued that to the cup too. He is such a sweet little boy!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Awww! I really like the trailer. Such a boy touch.

How thoughtful and creative!

Candace said...

oh my gosh! that is so cute.

he's so creative w/ the coins taped on.

Jen Rose said...

He really is so creative. Remember all those pictures he drew of me when he was really little with red hair and white skin while everyone else had peach skin. How cute!

Caitlin said...

Oh, that's cute. He loves him Momma.

Ryan said...

thats darling!!! what a sweetheart! its amazing to me that he thought that all by himself, kids are THE BEST.

Heather said...

LOVE your header. So CUTE!

Amber said...

I know it is so cute huh? Jen had Jamie do this header for me as a surprise! I love it!!!!

Jen Rose said...

How about an update? What???? are you too excited about our trip this weekend?